Visa Incorporated operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Client Services Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The individual in this position will be accountable for the overall operational client relationships, optimizing performance, identifying and enabling new services and capabilities. The client advocate within Visa.
- The individual will be required to deliver operational excellence to our clients by providing strategic proactive service, support and advice that enables them to optimize and transform their business performance.
- They will manage a range of complex operational/ technical problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate.
- The individual is considered a functional subject matter expert and must have a strong understanding of our clients’ processing and Visa’s processing systems and assets.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Serve as an escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for technical operational support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Considered the functional expert for their client’s processing and operational business.
- Conduct regular engagement with Clients and provide proactive operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Develop and manage short term operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Provide insight and input within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact their Client.
- Provide necessary advisory, education and training to the clients in the area of VisaNet operations
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Provides consultancy for onboarding new services and products, client migrations, payments processing operations, services & initiatives
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Responsible for local market view of operational, regulatory and payment systems requirements
- Identifying opportunities for Authorization, billing, dispute performance management and optimization
- Coordinating, communicating and assessing client readiness for mandates, enterprise and market initiatives such as Business Enhancements
- Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
- Work closely with Support Lines and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Provide operational and technical support for service interruption/ outage events
- 10+ years of success in client facing roles in the Card Payments Technology industry
- Expert knowledge of Electronic Cards Payment Industry systems, Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
- Has advanced understanding of the card payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Graduate Degree, preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Has advanced knowledge of payments technology products and services and how these impact clients’ business.
- Strong customer focus, client support and client relationship management skills
- Strong abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Solid inter-personal skills.
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply