Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment type: Full Time
- Operate production equipment and perform minor repairs on them (Tech Operators)
- Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Log all services and report progress to management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Technical School Certification or OND or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working in related jobs
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, installations, panels, pumps and wiring
- Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Knowledge of codes and safety regulations
- Age not more than 30 years.
Deadline: 15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail