An Oil & Gas Servicing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial / Tax Accountant
Job ID: OPL/133/ACT
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment type: Full Time
- At least a B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Preparing Financial Statement in line with the IFRS standards.
- Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statement, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports
- Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials.
- Handle Tax related matters.
- Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit
- Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund etc.
- Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
- Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates, Foreign Translation rate and Treasury Management
- Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitoring compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
Deadline: 28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using “Financial / Tax Accountant” as the subject of the email.