AppClick Technology is a professional and registered web design company. Our objective is to design secure web apps of a high standard with unique features and in the process optimize clients’ brands and create a user-friendly web environment. We provide robust, progressive, and appropriate technology services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for building the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications and also help with structuring the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 – 10 years work experience.
- A working personal Computer
- UX/UI development skills
- Experience in Payment Engine Integration e.g. Paypal, Stripe, Paystack, Interswitch, etc
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Improve and add new features to the existing software
- Design client-side and server-side solutions
- Build frontend app with appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- N80,000 – N150,000 monthly (Subject to review after the probation period i.e 3 months).
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Along with your application, please submit samples of your work (either a portfolio or links to your past and current projects).