Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, an Educational Institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fundraising and Donor Relations Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our Client, in the Education Industry is looking for a Fundraising and Donor Relations Officer that will support all fundraising activities and will report to the Chief Commercial Officer of the Institution.
- Support all fundraising initiatives and manage strategic partnerships and donor relations, including assisting with all phases of planning and execution of fundraising strategies.
- Develop and drive fundraising and donor engagement activities including campaigns, seminars, and other awareness programs.
- Liaise and maintain strong follow through with prospective donors to crystallize pledges to the initiative.
- Provide administrative support as required including preparing grant proposals, concept notes, donor response letters, quarterly newsletters, and maintaining accurate records.
- Manage relationships with existing donors, and assist in establishing new links with like-minded organizations and individuals willing to lend support to the initiative.
- Monitor donor funds and submit accurate periodic reports against key donor metrics.
- Assist in developing quarterly milestones to meet fundraising targets.
- Manage the production and deployment of all fundraising collateral for various channels to ensure smooth and efficient communication with key stakeholders
- Work with fund administration teams to manage donor requests.
- Monitor all donor budgets and effectively manage variances.
- Support with any other tasks as may be required.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in fundraising, donor relations or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex administrative processes
- Experience with managing diverse stakeholders including C-suite executives
- Strong oral, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, problem-solving, drive, energy with a result-oriented mindset
- Able to work in a start-up environment
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Compensation: Competitive salary package
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.