Landmark Academy is a remarkable, coeducational day and boarding school in the heart of Edo state, Nigeria. We provide learners with a safe and caring environment in which they can flourish, developing a broad array of skills, knowledge and understanding, so that they may approach their futures with confidence and enthusiasm. With a foundation in Christian values, Landmark’s welcomes children of all faiths and denominations.
Whenever a student comes to our school, we make a commitment to provide each and everyone of them the opportunities and support to achieve not only excellent academic progress, but also fundamental life skills such as effective listening, creativity and problem solving that they will need to survive in the outside world and thus, become successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener
Location: Amagba, Oredo LGA, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, mowers, and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
- Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
- S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O / OND qualification.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.
Deadline: 1st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Submit in person to:
2, Landmark Academy, Amagba,
Besides IO Farm, Oredo LGA,
Edo state, Nigeria.
Note: For more information, call: (+234) 08126042292, (+234) 08113122113.