FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves on working with clients who are ambitious and want to set defined goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectations in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, human resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services, and corporate finance across all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Compliance Officer)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML).
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Business acumen.
- Teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online