Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Head of Finance is responsible for the financial management of the organization and financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
- Managing and overseeing the company’s banking and borrowing arrangements
- Managing relationships with Investors (where applicable)
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems
- Investment appraisal and analysis
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the Bank to make critical business decisions
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board and executive management.
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
- Presenting results to non-finance people to understand
- Recruitment, training, mentoring and development of staff
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant fields
- 2 years relevant experience.
Deadline: 15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.