Golden Six Hotel & Restaurant is a deluxe business hotel located in the heart of Lekki at Plot 2, Block 99, Omorinre Johnson Street, Lekki Scheme 1, Lagos, Nigeria. The hotel’s excellent accommodation and tailored services make it a home away from home. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Here is where you belong to.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Financial Control Responsibilities:
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Identify the risks that a business faces and develop preventive strategies.
- Provide training on policy and controls.
- Audits on par stock on all areas to make sure that all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need.
- Review Vendor creation, Customer Creation (Agreements), Credit setting for customers.
- Credit control (Receivables, staff float outstanding).
- Field force expenses management and control.
- Checking of Consumption vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages/pilferages.
- Checking the asset disposal bidding process.
- Reviewing the Fixed assets register from time to time, physical asset count exercise.
- Supervise the physical Stock positions
- Checking of payroll such as overtime, Leave allowance, incentives etc.
- Evaluating accounting processes audit trail.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs – Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
- All Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals. And provide coaching, advice and assistance as required.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
- Conversant with Hotel Management Software System.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- A University Degree or Diploma in Accounting. Experience in Financial Accounting, personnel supervision and problem resolutions is an added advantage. Excellent computer system skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Accounting / Finance. Hospitality industryexperience, with significant luxury and international experienceis an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attach a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interview will be conducted at the Hotel in Lekki, Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.