Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Gender: Male / Female
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 3 to 7 Years (Learning & Development)
- Age – Below 36
- Talent Development (TD) & Organization Development (OD) Interventions
- Can Review TD & OD system and ensure effective implementation of the same.
- Candidates below 35 years are preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers
- Resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner; provide coaching to all parties, and recommend appropriate actions. This includes interpreting and administering policies and conducting investigations.
- Report findings to management and consult with management on appropriate course of action
- Maintain required documentation investigation notes, supporting documents and final reports and/or evidence of action taken.
- Act as both a liaison and an advisor and provide technical expertise on HR issues to staff and management. Coach and train operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource Prospective.
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development and improvement plans
- Provide guidance and counsel to management on employee related problems which could result in oral or written discipline. Assist with the written disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in policy application
- Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations.
- Conduct Exit Interviews with separating employees
- Oversee the rewards and recognitions programs
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports result to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos and e-Learnings
- Monitors and evaluates trainee’s progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Can design and implement climate surveys. (e.g. Employee Engagement Survey)
- Experience in Leadership Development (Training Needs Identification & Analysis(TNI), Design & Execution of Leadership Programs)
- Experience in OD Initiatives Action Planning implementation, 360 Degree feedback implementation, etc.
- Experience in Employee Engagement Initiative & action planning.
- Design, Development & Delivery of L&D modules.
- Organizing Training Programs
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates above 35 are strictly advised not to apply for this position.