Olaniwun Ajayi has in nearly 60 years distinguished itself as the leading Nigerian commercial law firm. Here, we provide bespoke, client-focused services, and are driven by the need for excellence in all we do.
Over six decades, Olaniwun Ajayi has established a sterling reputation for a wide range of corporate, commercial and contentious work. The Firm has built-in, a reputation for excellence, superior legal work and bespoke client service
With a broad outlook, making us one of the few truly full-service law firms in Africa, we have developed mastery over a wide range of legal matters that border the litigious and the transactiona.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Over six decades, Olaniwun Ajayi has established a sterling reputation for a wide range of corporate, commercial and contentious work. The Firm has built-in, a reputation for excellence, superior legal work and bespoke client service.
- We are looking to recruit a HR (Human Resource) enthusiast, with over 5 years of experience. He/She will be responsible and not limited to the following duties:
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the subsidiary
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Insure monthly and yearly reporting to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “HR” as the subject of the email.