Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client in the Logistics Business is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant (Logistics)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Submits employees’ data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Organizes work.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Answers the telephone, reply messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Setting KPI for new employees
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- B.Sc or HND in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Experience in the logistic company will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.