Human Capital Partners – Our client, a Healthcare Sector based Organisation is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
- Responsible for maintaining, administering and executing the company’s human resource polices and programs including but not limited to staffing, performance management, compensation & benefits, grievance and discipline.
- Support the HR Consultants in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process in line with consultants’ directives.
- Liaises with recruitment consultant as required for specialised roles and projects
- Manage the Practice Monthly Roaster
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Manage HMO plans for staff
- Proper documentations, managing and filing system of all employee’s records
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Drives and administers the Performance Management & Employee Development processes providing necessary guidance and support to Employees & Managers as required.
- Provides an effective HR advisory service to Employees and Supervisors on all employment and employee relations matters.
- Develops, communicates, interprets and maintains personnel policies, employee handbook, and organizational charts
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Role is on (renewable) contract basis.
- A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) relevant experience
- Strong ethics and professionalism
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Decision Making
- Team Player.
Deadline: 25th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.