Asharami Energy Limited is one of Africa’s leading independent E &P players with a diverse portfolio of 9 oil and gas assets in prolific basins across Africa. Asharami Energy Limited and Sahara Energy Fields Holdings UK limited are the entities at the forefront of our upstream operations.
These assets are at various stages of development ranging from exploratory fields to mature producing fields with huge potential for positive returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Technologist
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid Level
- Asharami Energy is seeking an experienced Instrument Technologist who will carry out planned or unplanned maintenance and repair activities on a wide range of electronic and instrument-based equipment and process control and safety systems e.g. fire and gas, process control, turbine operating systems.
- Ensure Maintenance of all Advanced Process Control Systems within the facility
- Maintain and ensure optimal performance of Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Control where necessary using available Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Management and implementation of Oil and gas flow-station facilities with minimum down-time
- Carry-out FEED( Front-End Engineering And Design ) for all instrumentation Projects.
- Ensure Compliance with Instruments financial standards by providing annual budget information;
- Review & implementation of P& ID for existing / new flow-station
- Designing and develop where necessary control systems for existing and new equipment
- Carry out Testing, maintenance and modification of existing systems where necessary;
- Ensure all tasks and activities are performed in accordance with Sahara’s policies and procedures
- Monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Supervision of produce waste- water treatment issues and processes for Sustainable production
- Ensure Optimum Performance of all Custody transfer equipment’s ( meters, pumps, tanks e.t.c).
- Ensure Compliance of flow-station instrument and related facilities to DPR standards
- A Degree in Engineering or related course
- A minimum of 10 years cognate experience
- Good understanding of industry and HSE practices applicable to job role
- Practical knowledge and experience of maintenance of instrumentation equipment, control systems, etc.
- Ability to interpret / mark-up technical drawings
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online