Bytefin is a finance tech company and has been granted a loan business license by the Lagos government. Bytefin’s main business is to provide personal credit loan services to Nigerian citizens!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Collection Officer
Location: Ikeja, Ogba, Maryland & Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contacting & Interacting with Debtors via telephone
- Negotiating payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- Work closely with Team leads, Operations Manager, and Head of Operations to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction while ensuring debts are being recovered and paid up.
- Adherence to call script and call center policies.
- Collecting payment on debts
- Understanding reasons for late payment.
- Ensuring the resolution of delinquent accounts
- Tracking outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Compile Reports
- B.Sc Degree, HND or OND qualification with 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Sound knowledge of collection practices, regulations and procedures, and telephone mannerisms
- Solid understanding of repayment schedules and bad debt management
- Proficient in preventing losses, controlling delinquent balances, and collecting delinquent accounts
- Negotiation and Debt Settlement with the client, collections agents should develop and enact payment plans that eliminate the debt and are manageable for the customer.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner
- Good computer skills
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- Must reside in Lagos.
N50,000 Monthly + Performance bonus based on KPI.
Deadline: 21st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online