DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company that provides executive selection, company secretarial, governance, immigration, and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Director
- The Medical Director will be responsible for overseeing medical personnel and operations, including supervising all providers, ensuring risk management and quality of care.
- The preferred candidate will also provide leadership and organisation to implement and improve the policies and objectives of the organisation.
- The Medical Director will report to the CEO of the Holding Company.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Direct and oversee the operations and strategic planning of the organization’s medical initiatives and programs.
- Develop and implement clinical guidelines for care designed to improve outcomes while managing costs.
- Develop policies and procedures for Medical Services Department and ensure staff is trained.
- Establish measurable performance expectations (productivity, quality of care, timely completion of medical records and patient care, charting and other administrative duties, etc), provide supervision, coaching, counseling, evaluation, and discipline.
- Promote a motivational environment for providers and his/her Medical Department staff to work as a cohesive and mutually supportive group.
- Review all medical record release requests.
- Participate in and provide clinical perspective to strategic planning and annual planning.
- Participate in the budget planning and recommendations pertinent to medical activities including plans and projections for staff support and equipment as appropriate.
- Any other duties assigned by CEO.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Medical Sciences, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- A Master’s degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in similar role and at least five (5) years’ senior level management experience.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence business.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Deadline: Thursday, 5th August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with requisite experience should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae / Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.