Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we’vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care is maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- 3+ years’ clinical experience.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of medical record-keeping practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Candidates should reside around the Ikeja axis.
- A 6 weeks roaster with 11 days off and 8 days short hours duties of 4-5 hours.
- Morning Shift: 8am – 5pm
- Night Shift: 5pm – 8am.
- N170,000 monthly.
Deadline: 12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.