HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement.
We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking the services of an experienced Mobile Applications Developer for immediate employment.
- You will be working with our team to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Front-end integration with API back-end.
Skills / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years experience.
- Robust relevant experience
- Familiarity with the Android SDK, Flutter, Hybrid/Cross-Platform Mobile App Technologies
- Understanding of basic software design patterns
- Experience writing mobile applications that can work on multiple platforms.
- Experience with Google Flutter and Dart
- Eagerness to become an expert mobile apps developer.
- A strong passion for stellar UI, UX, and design.
- Resilience when solving difficult problems.
- An open and inquisitive mind that questions assumptions (even your own)
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.