Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing, and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
- Conduct extensive research on the competitive landscape and the area in which you will be operating in the software market.
- Support the Business Development team with creating value propositions.
- Articulate the value of the business’ technology to non-technical audiences.
- Identify new potential partner arrangements (technical and commercial).
- A deep understanding of tech products, LMS and how they grow, and how to engage customers.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Identify relevant third parties that can promote our business/products.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing unit including our marketing database, reviewing contents, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Managing the company’s products: NORAKLE (business solutions), ACADASUITE (school management software, e-Learning and Virtual Classroom and learning platform).
- Work with our in-house designers and programmers to implement the necessary changes to increase leads and direct sales.
- Working with the sales team on constantly improving our B2B sales pipeline, from lead generation to sales closure.
- Making feature recommendations to the Product Management team, based on user feedback, satisfaction studies, and competitive benchmarks.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years + experience in product or partner marketing experience
- Evidence of Tech products, LMS, Business software sales, and marketing in Nigerian Market.
- Strong sales enablement.
- Experience working in a start-up or scaling Tech/SaaS business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be proactive and able to drive the team to achieve results.
- Act as a Products Owner, maintaining the product backlog, create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Engineering & Data, alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
- Advocate for our software development team to understand the problems faced and proffer solutions where necessary.
- Ensure post-launch communications are targeted to the right end-users and contain key messages which are easily understood.
- Understand how to bring value to customers, using a sharp commercial mind to drive performance.
- Excellent at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences, opinions, and opportunities in order to get things done, build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
- Ability to inspire and empower your team to achieve the business vision and goals as well as support key projects.
- Must have a coaching mindset, sharing your learnings with others to help them improve.
- Intensely analytical – you rely on quantitative data to make decisions, you use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
- Must be a team player who is excited about delivering outcomes through the team.
- Attractive, negotiable, and with a commission.
Deadline: 21st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please don’t send your application or resume if you don’t meet the qualification listed above.