African Fashion TV is a media committed to promoting the best of African fashion and lifestyle in Africa and around the world, with a major aim and priority of creating a global awareness for Africa fashion, encouraging participation and patronage from Africans first, then individuals and organization all over the world. Creating a fashion accessible environment, one that promotes good flow of communication and rapot between buyers and sellers, and also encourage young and growing fashion talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Production Assistant to support all aspects of film or TV production. The crew will count on you for various crucial tasks, from organizing sets to distributing scripts to crowd control.
- If you want to prove yourself and work your way up the ranks in filmmaking, this is the place to start. High energy and commitment are essential. If you are a restless individual who canmulti-task, solve problems and do things proactively, you’ll quickly become invaluable.
- The goal is to ensure production gets on smoothly and problem-free.
- Help prepare the set with lights, props, equipment etc.
- Assist costume designers, directors, camerapeople and other crew members
- Print and distribute daily paperwork (e.g. scripts, call sheets)
- Escort actors around the filming area and coordinate extras
- Conduct crowd control by putting up signs, directing pedestrians away from filming, lock down sets etc.
- Act as a runner distributing messages or items within film crew and cast
- Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.)
- Undertake errands as assigned
- High School Diploma with 1-4 years work experience; Relevant training (e.g. production courses) will be an advantage
- Proven experience as production assistant or a passion for the industry
- Knowledge of terminology will be appreciated
- Computer savvy
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- A team player with great communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina
- A valid driver’s license
N40,000 – N70,000 / month.
Deadline: 13th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful applicants shall be contacted.