Asset and Equity Group is committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve.
We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree on the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on-site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers, and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years minimum experience in the required field.
- HSE certification and other relevant certifications.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.