Janext Realtors and Investment Services Limited is a leading indigenous Construction / Real Estate company with experience and expertise in the areas of all types of construction activities with specialization in Real estate, financial Investment, road works, engineering works such as production of precast tiles, Deep foundation works, Driven precast in places of concrete piles, steel tubes and H-piles, boring vibro compaction, stone column installations, shore protection, jetty and harbour works and dredging works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be a Female
- Assisting establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
- Prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules
- Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.