Swift Consulting Limited – Our client, a Law Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Officer
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Skills
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative, and claims.
- Good understanding of foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Living at Ikeja will be an advantage
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND in any relevant field.
- Experience Level: High
- Experience Length: 3 – 5 years
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly
Deadline: 4th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.