A reputable Islamic Faith Based School located at Kubwa, Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident School Nurse
Location: Kubwa – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The school nurse is a leader in the school community who oversees all school health policies and programs.
- The school nurse is to provide expertise and oversight of school health services and promote health education.
- Treat students and staff as needed
- Developing plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care
- Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety
- Overseeing infection control measures
- Actively participating in school safety plans that address school violence, bullying, and emergencies that may occur at school
- Perform hearing, vision and other health screenings
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures, and the development of healthcare plans
- Consult with teachers, school administrators and other school staff regarding student care
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with, care for and supervise young people
- High levels of energy, an even temper and a sense of humour
- The Nurse will be required to reside in the school
- At least two years nursing experience.
- Knowledge of many areas of health including mental health
- Ability to work independently or with others
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to assess situations and act quickly
Deadline: 27th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.