An Oil & Gas Company is recruiting dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Regional Contract Manager
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- Candidate must be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications as well as an ability to deal with new software
- A Minimum of 10 years proven working experience in contracts manager role in the drilling industry
- Candidate must have a proven track record of contract negotiation and management
- Post-Graduate Degree is an added advantage
- The candidate must be qualified as a certified contracts manager and project management practitioner by the accredited professional body
- Candidate must be fluent in English Fluency in Chinese and French Languages is an added advantage
- Candidate must not be above 45 years of age and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Credentials and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.