Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Tech Lead
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Actively promote a code review culture and review the team’s Pull Requests.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Motivating team and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Design components and applications according to business requirements.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards of the team.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Enable team to perform tests and integration tests for the entire system in a reliable, secure, and productive way.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of Agile product development experience including Kanban & Scrum
- Excellent knowledge Cloud Services, mostly AWS.
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
- Should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject of the email.