The flagship Skin101 Center is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a medical spa, dermatology clinic, and plastic surgery unit all under one roof.
Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions of all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-aging, and surgical options available at the facility.
Our wide range of services are world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most difficult needs and the most challenging cases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Therapist
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best? As a compassionate and experienced massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will give you the support and freedom to deliver your best work. Our positive and rewarding environment celebrates your achievements and revolves around your needs as a self-motivated professional. Enjoy access to our consistent and loyal clientele, well-supplied environment, and flexible scheduling that make it possible to make a good living doing what you love. If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth, apply to join our aspirational team!
- SKIN101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team. We are looking for a qualified and experienced spa therapist to provide professional and medical-grade spa therapies to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty Therapy from a reputable institution
- Must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc. in a related field
- Ability to provide diverse medical-grade spa treatments
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands-on experience in massage techniques, waxing, and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales and social media will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and/or discounts available on social media.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter, and a recent colored passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.