Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Consultant
- As a technical sales Consultant, you excel in proffering the right technological solutions to clients to suit their business need – matching a client’s needs to what the company has to offer.
- Act as an expert in need analysis, diagnosing client pain points and offering solutions that fit.
- You ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of the sales funnel.
- You also propose strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings and communicates such effectively to the management team and direct reports. Someone that can merge client needs with what Tezza is offering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Performs sales activities (from lead generation through close)
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales proposals and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing industry trends
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advice on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, bids, reports, and process vendor registration
- manage workload to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Collaborates with Accounting Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotions where needed.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies
- Work towards the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Develops and implements an agreed-upon Sales & Marketing Plan which will meet business goals of expanding customer base and to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and services.
- Reports directly to the Head of Technical Sales and Business Development.
Skills and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Marketing or Business Studies or any related studies
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience or training in IT (software product and services) Sales, Marketing, or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Proven track record of successful sales of IT Software products and services
- A good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Be well-groomed and presentable.
- Have excellent people skills and am intuitive to client’s needs and opportunities.
- Giving professional presentations.
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target-driven.
- Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Being calm when dealing with customer complaints and issues.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently. Ability to travel for extended periods of time (Domestic and International Travel)
- Possess an International Travel Passport.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.