PayQart simply allows you to pay for goods and services in installments. You can shop online or in-store at any PayQart retail partner and we’ll spread the cost over a maximum period of 6months for you. It’s just that little bit extra breathing space to make buying easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Passionate about a career in sales and customer service? Looking for a doorway into one of the fastest-growing industries in Nigeria? We, PayQart Solutions Limited, a financial technology company, seek experienced and self-driven Telesales Executive to join our growing team.
- As a Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for contacting potential and existing customers with the main goal being to achieve your sales quota.
- You will be delivering comprehensive product information and delightful customer service throughout the sales process.
- This position will be selling the company’s products and services, answering questions about the product or the company, asking questions to understand customer requirements, closing sales, and placing customer orders.
- You will ensure the customer receives a premium experience with personalized attention.
- As a Telesales Executive, we are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with a professional, but friendly approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior successful experience working in sales
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- B.Sc Holder or equivalent.
- Not more than 27 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Facilitate online sales via the website and all other customer touchpoints and demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture; in this case, prospect for new business, upsell and cross-sell within our extensive database and deliver results against a quota.
- Educate customers on products available and navigate them through available payment options
- Follow up with all aspects of each sale until the products are delivered to the customer’s home and the customer is fully satisfied
- Well versed and comfortable with the computer and other sales systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making appropriate suggestions and recommendations.
- Prepare and present achievements and weekly/monthly reports
- Track and record all opportunities and customer details
N60,000 to N80,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.