Standard Bearers School (SBS) was designed to be a home away from home, where children receive valuable lessons of life and not just to be educated.
SBS is also a faith-based school, meaning that it is a Christian school. We are not seeking to convert any child rather impact the values of a Christian lifestyle that will impart values like humility, gentleness, contentment, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Class Teacher – Grade School
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a friendly and competent Teacher Assistant to join our team. If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply.
- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
- Assist to create lesson plans.
- Comply with state, school, and class rules regulations.
- Assist teacher with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, and during lunch.
- Attend all training classes and parent conferences.
- Diploma or B.Ed. in Early Childhood Education with a minimum of at least 2 years experience.
- candidate must possess Jolly Phonics certification.
- Candidates must be willing and ready to display a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies across the classes.
- Must be computer literate, and able to use MicrosoftTeams for online learning.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents, and staff.
- Have a strong commitment to school improvement.
- Must reside in the Lekki/ Ajah area of Lagos State.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.