Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital established in Minimally Invasive Surgery such as Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology among others.
Kelina Hospital opened a Surgical Hospital branch in Victoria Island, Lagos, this year, and is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Insured Patient and Company Patient Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants must be University Graduates.
- Candidates must possess at least 2 years post-National Youth Service.
Negotiable and competitive.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter, Scanned copies of certificates and Scanned passport-sized photograph to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants that do not follow the guidelines above or fail to attach all 4 items will not be considered at all.
- Hard-copy application letters with documents submitted directly at the Abuja office will also be considered.
- Applications should be submitted not later than the deadline above.
- If your application is considered, you will get a response from us before September 25, 2021.