Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a reputable Gym and Fitness Centre in Lagos State. They are a one stop shop for all fitness needs, 100% Nigerian owned and run. Providing our customer’s needs drives our growth. We cater to any gender and age group from kids, women, men and older people.
Our client is a science-backed, technology tracked, coach inspired group workout designed to produce results from the outside. The hardest part of our workouts is showing up – we make it simple for you to push yourself, be your personal best and give more than you thought you were once capable of.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Business Manager is responsible for the efficient, cost-effective operation of the facility. To carry out their duties, they require a background in the fitness and leisure industry, with a balance of good administrative, marketing and interpersonal skills.
- The Business Manager is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day strategies and operations of the facilities. They work in the best interest of their customers and business. It’s their prerogative to maintain on-site equipment and manage their team.
- The business manager also plans employee schedules, create ideas and actions for revenue growth, navigate crisis management, and in some cases provide gym tours for potential clients.
- The Business Manager would act as de facto human resource manager, analyze the facility’s performance metrics and work alongside their team to set goals and milestones for increasing sales, maintaining branding, and creating a satisfying customer experience. They are often the strategic heads of the fitness facilities.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of (3) years of experience as a Gym Instructor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Observation Abilities.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Demonstrate job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Good Decision-Making skills.
- Excellent communications both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Oversees both facility locations and reports to the CEO.
- Manages the business.
- Making sure that the customers are safe and enjoy their experience at the gym.
- Responsible for resolving problems, complaints, emergencies and enquiries very quickly.
- Keeping track of the attendance and delegates work to specific people.
- Responsible for supervising the gym’s budget, may it be for equipment maintenance or equipment that needs to be replaced.
- Making sure that everything is in excellent working condition, and calls maintenance for repairs when necessary.
- Undertaking administrative task.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online