PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019, PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Channel Integration Technician (Java Developer)
- We are looking for a Java Application Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Such developer will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience with over 3 years in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Familiar with Redis, MySQL and also Understand web service, HTTP protocol
- Experience in the Spring Framework 2 and hands on with AWS cloud server.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.