GText Homes a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, the CMO’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- 7+ years of proven success in growing a consumer startup through a flawless marketing and advertising strategy.
- 5+ years in the real estate industry.
- KPI driven in that you not only define and deliver on your own KPI’s but you also have a deep understanding on the business and are a thought partner for the organization as a whole.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Set and achieve strategic goals related to social media metrics, digital advertising and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Design and improve upon marketing campaigns for each aspect of our company.
- Negotiate compensation and project details for outside contractors related to marketing and promotions.
- Create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target demographic.
- Oversee our sales/marketing department.
Deadline: 19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online