The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation and the stars of today and tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide administrative support across the organization, and manage the entire community
- Coordinate other support personnel, handle all vendor negotiations and update vendor log books
- Ensure all utility and governance related bills are treated when due
- Ensure office supplies are always available and keep accurate inventory of stock and reorders
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Arrange travel and logistics when necessary
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience
- Create and implement processes
- Welcome members and guests on arrival
- Provide information and support as required by members and guests via email, telephone or in person
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out when due
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, printing and scanning
- Send out invoices and receipts when due
- Update client database frequently
- Manage social media pages as required
- Launch & Identify community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- NCE / HND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must love people and be patient
- Neat and professional appearance
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft office tools
- Interest in social media and must be abreast of digital trends and tools.
Deadline: 10th Septemebr, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.