PRIMLAKS is a for-profit company with social objectives. While we measure performance in profit and return to stakeholders, PRIMLAKS also takes into account a positive return to society. For this reason PRIMLAKS offers products and services that help to improve the lives of others.
We are focused on Food, Shelter and Light, essentials for better living and have plans to add other basic necessities that positively impact health, living standards and education.
The problems our children are likely to face if we do not act now are ones that the blind pursuit of money alone will not solve. Food scarcity, housing shortages and lack of access to electricity are some of the challenges PRIMLAKS aspires to overcome for the next generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
- Skilled in Photography and Videography
- Excellent communication and written English.
- Education: HND / B.Sc Degree with specialization in Marketing preferred
- Experience: 0 to 2 years experience in Content Creation. Freshers also can apply
- Candidates who had handled Instagram (or) other social media handles would be preferred
- IT Skills: Adobe Photoshop and other editing tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop engaging content that helps in customer conversion
- Create and maintain strong visual brand identities through creating original digital content, video and photography.
- Plan, manage, write (with support from the Marketing Manager) and implement the content calendar for all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok) where relevant.
- Pro-actively research and create high quality social media posts for a range of different sectors, with supporting imagery / video content for our social media channels.
- Producing, scheduling, and posting content on our Company social media channels.
- Driving customer engagement from interactions across our social media pages.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the e-mail.