Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable investment banking group with service offerings in Asset/Fund Management, Wealth Management, Issuing House/Capital Raising, Financial Advisory, Securities Brokerage, Real Estate and Consulting, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in business environment research for emerging opportunities
- Assist in data gathering and preparation of pitch documents (proposals, expression of interest) for all Debt, Equity, Project/Structured Finance and Financial/Transaction Advisory mandates
- Assist in the preparation of transaction documents including Offer Prospectus (including Shelf, Supplementary, Abridged), Valuation Reports, Due Diligence Report,
- Assist in the coordination of other parties to a transaction
- Participating in transaction review meetings
- Assist in liaising with relevant regulators including the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), etc. for approvals
- Assist in the preparation of Investment Teasers
- Participates in roadshows
- Assists in the preparation and submission of after-sales reports to regulatory bodies.
- A First Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or a related field
- Experience in performing statistical analysis, modeling, and valuation.
- Experience in presentation
- Excellent technology skills with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Market Intelligence gathering skills
- 3 to 4 years of investment banking experience/Corporate Finance
- Knowledge of investment banking theory & practice
- Knowledge in corporate finance.
- Origination of business (Public & Private sectors)
- CFA qualification is an added advantage.
- Deal Origination
- Deal Structuring
- Analytical skill
- Financial Modelling
- Presentation skill
- The ideal candidate must be creative, innovative and a team player.
- Must be able to relate well to client counterparts and develop good working relationships with these individuals and regulators.
- Display maturity, good judgment and an ability to work with professionals at all levels.
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Corporate Financial Analyst” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.