Eden Solutions and Resource – Our client, a restaurant in Wuse 2, Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Must be a B.Sc / HND holder in Food Science and Technology or related field.
- Must be a female.
- Minimum of 3 years proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
N80,000 per month.
Deadline: 4th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.