Konga Nigeria – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive (Receivables)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Level
Reports to: Head of Finance
- Invoices sales orders for all B2B and B2C transactions
- Generates pick and pack/invoicing of sales orders for all virtual stores
- Processes and invoices sales orders for allocated retail stores
- Processes and invoices return orders for all B2B and B2C
- Generating of daily sales report for all B2B, B2C and virtual stores
- Monitoring and posting of all B2B, B2C and virtual stores bank inflows to general ledger
- Generates monthly revenue reports for all virtual stores
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of allocated retails stores bank account to general ledger
- Confirmation of customer payments into banks on mail for processing of all B2B,B2C and virtual store transactions
- Ensuring collection of credits sales payments as at when due through the appropriate sales personnel
- Verifying, stamping and signing of sales order confirmation for inbounding process
- Monitoring of virtual stores sales reports updated online by sales persons for confirmingcustomer payments
- Processing of approved staff purchase forms of all staff
- Any other activity assigned to me by Head of Finance.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent (speaking and writing) communication skills
- Excellent presentation ability
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Proficient in use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in use of Accounting softwares (Tally, Quickbook and Sage)
- Proficient in use of ERP softwares (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Good listening skill.
Deadline: 25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Executive (Receivables)” as the subject of the mail.