IZY Group Limited – Our client, an Aviation Company located in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Dispatcher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assist in planning flight paths, taking into account wind direction & speed, weather conditions, aircraft performance and loading and landing conditions at destination or alter airports
- Analyse meteorological information like visibility plus presence of storms, wind direction and speed to define potential safety of flight desirable route
- Compute amount of fuel needed according to type of aircraft, distance of flight, weather conditions and additional fuel regulations prescribed by the regulatory agency
- Prepare flight plan containing information such as the maximum allowable gross take-off landing weights, weather and landing field conditions
- Sign authorization to release flight for take-off
- Study weather as well as pilots’ position reports terrain maps to evaluate progress of flights
Candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Air Transportations or Meteorology or successfully completed course in Flight Dispatch
- Must be certified by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience in a similar position
Deadline: 6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using “Flight Dispatcher” as the subject of the mail.