Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting talented young graduates with passion for the HR profession to support our HR team in the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Human Resources Intern
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Employment type: 6 months paid internship program
Department: Central HR Department
- In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of standard HR services whilst learning for possible retention.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Any other activity assigned by the Manager.
- B.Sc or H.N.D in any field
- Little or no experience in Human Resource Management
- Interest to pursue a career in the HR field
- Computer literacy (MS in particular)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ongoing CIPM certification effort will be a plus.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.