Hotel Capitol is a new startup hotel with luxurious rooms and state-of-the-art structure. We pride ourselves in providing quality customer service experience to all our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Officer
Location: Omole Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for hardworking Housekeepers that can attend to our facility with attention to detail and integrity.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- A minimum of 1-year relevant work experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods, strong with good organizational skills
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace as required.
Deadline: 15th September, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.