Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, an International British School in Maitama, Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join its team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources/Administrative department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of work experience as an HR & Admin Officer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Experience using spreadsheets.
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Publish and remove job ads.
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Develop training and onboarding material.
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail