Midstream Global Investment Limited is an online loan Company that gives fast loan with any collateral.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Talent Acquisition – Job filing, recruitment agencies selection & development, application of evaluation instrument, behavioral interviewing, selection of candidates, hiring offer, onboarding new hires.
- Attendance. Monitor and control daily attendance, by checking absence, and vacations are taken, prepare a leave roster and monitor the submission of leave authorization forms, updating all related reports, to ensure employees abiding by the company policy.
- Report Management. Prepare periodic reports, by compiling necessary information from departments, and the HR system such as Employee HeadCount, Overtime, Vacation balances, etc.
- Records Keeping. Maintain all hard and soft files of employees’ records, by updating the HR software system and employees’ hard copy files. Ensure accurate filing of all staff related correspondence
- Support Services. Provide support services to departments and monitoring reception and training room to ensure they are well kept. Liaise with the Labor Providers in managing outsourced workers.
- Talent Management – Assist HR Manager in leading talent review process (Key People Review (KPR)) guiding managers on identifying talents, high performers, and successors. Train managers on talent criteria and use of talent tools (9- box, Competency profile) Facilitates KPR meeting for talent identification and calibration. Keep talent management date updated.
- Assist HR manager with the implementation of change, annual performance review, and compensation process in Nigeria.
- Degree in Social Science.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM),
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidates with Experience only will be contacted.
Deadline: 4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.