Alibert Product Nigeria Limited – Created in 1974 as a small factory and family-owned business. First retail showroom opened in 1986 in Ikoyi. 1990 Opening of second retail shop in Apapa. 2003 Opening of first retail shop outside Lagos (Abuja). In 2010, Alibert became the first furniture company in Nigeria to export its furniture + opening of new showroom outside of Nigeria (Ghana). Today: we have a network of 5 showrooms and 3 franchise showrooms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Coordinate and manage recruitment screening, interviewing of applicants for departmental positions as well as effectively sourcing skilled and semi-skilled artisans for the Organization.
- Develop and implement HR Initiatives and systems in accordance with international best practices.
- Maintain employee records, effectively document employees and ensure maintenance of all personnel records in accordance with Policy and legal requirements.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Liaise with management and personnel to ensure smooth running of the organization.
- Ensures that trainings and development programs are carried out
- Ensures compliance with health, safety and welfare regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Social Sciences or any related relevant course from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of Five years experience in a similar position.
- Effective verbal and written communications skill, including the ability to prepare reports, policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of HR Functions, pay and benefits scheme, recruitment and training & development, e.t.c.
- Understanding of Labour law and disciplinary procedures.
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.