Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate firm duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced real estate professionals, we are determined to make the acquisition of homes/land affordable to Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Egbeda, Akowonjo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing recruitment and selection process
- Address employees request and potential issues
- Research and recommend performance method
- Training, counselling and coaching of employees
- Support current and future business needs through the development and engagement of employees.
- Degree in Human Resources
- Indepth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Ability to build and manage interpersonal relationship
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skill
- Applicants must reside within Egbeda, Shasha and environs.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using their Phone Number and Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.