eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting Corp Members serving or intending to serve in Abuja to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern (NYSC)
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for Tech-savvy, Health-Enthusiastic, and Learning-Driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and who have a keen interest to gain experience and have a work opportunity in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work life at eHealth4everyone and gain insights into the world of Health-Tech.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant course and at least six (6) months – one (1) year experience in position of interest.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with work tools, frameworks, languages within select areas.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Honesty, hard work ethics, and reliability.
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
Deadline: 3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please also select “NYSC” as your category while filling your application.