Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Digital Infrastructure Support Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Directly Reports To Chief Information Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in managing networks, communications, hardware/software, cybersecurity and digital infrastructure.
- IT & Digital support functions – general IT support activities including system administration, Active Directory, email platform, firewall configuration, helpdesk, IT service management, IT operations and procurement, Customer Engagement, User experience and change management
- Cloud support – good understanding of virtualisation and cloud platforms including Azure, AWS, Microsoft cloud services, Microsoft365, Oracle Cloud, VMWare, and so on.
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience including agile, scrum methodologies
- Ability to execute and implement an IT strategy.
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- A Second Degree and /or Completion of Professional Certification in information technology.
- Minimum of four (4) years work experience in information technology.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online