The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is currently recruiting suitable candidates for the position below with contract duration of 27 months (October 2021 – December 2023):
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Lagos (20 Local Government Areas in Lagos)
Slots: 20 Openings
Reporting to: State AIDS Program Coordinator (SAPC)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 27 months (October 2021 – December 2023)
- The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) is a Principal Recipient (PR) for Global Fund Grant comprising of Tuberculosis and Resilient Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH). As the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health is legally responsible for the management of the integrated grant ensuring achievement of the programmatic results and accountability of the grant financial resources.
- To fulfill the mandate of the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health has established the Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out the functions of the PR. The Grant Management Unit works with other implementing units (TB and RSSH) within the LSMoH, Sub-Recipients (SRs), and other implementing partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
- To support in carrying out collection, collation and upload of data generated at public and private health facilities offering HIV services across the state.
Specific Objectives & Duties
- Transfer data from paper format into computer file or database system
- Strengthen referrals (facility to facility and community to facility)
- Facilitate and assist in tracking of clients with the IP in charge of the LGA.
- Ensure that all Facilities offering HIV services within the LGA are reporting timely data.
- Input data provided by facility data entry clerk.
- Verify data by comparing it with source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- To work with LACA/ Community mobilizers for Advocacy and social mobilization for HIV services.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum qualification of National Diploma.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS office word, excel)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Great attention to detail.
- Proven experience as Entry Clerk with not less than 2 years work experience
Deadline: 11:59 pm: 30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note that the data collected will be processed for recruitment purposes only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in advanced to the next stage of the selection process.
- Successful candidates are expected to resume by October 2021.