Baobab Microfinance Bank formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China. We allow you to unleash your potential with a target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: Ajah, Mushin & Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Conduct monitoring visits to businesses and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off clients until the last
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title and location as the subject of the email. (E.g “Loan Marketer – Orile” or “Loan Marketer Mushin” or “Loan Officer Ajah”).
- Applicants must reside within the region they are applying for.
- Multiple applications can lead to disqualification.